What Accreditation Means to You ?
When you attend an accredited college or university, you can expect:
- A Quality Education: Accreditation means that a college, university, institution or program meets standards of quality for faculty, curriculum, administration, library, financial management and student services.
- Financial Aid Opportunities: You can only obtain federal financial assistance if your college or university has appropriate accreditation from an organization recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Credits that Transfer: If you ever want to transfer your college credits to continue your education, accreditation is an important factor when a college or university is deciding whether to accept transfer credits from your previous school.
- SRIT is accredited by NBA
- SRIT is accredited by TCS(Tata Consultancy Services).
- SRIT has Signed MOUs with MNCs such as TCS, ZENSAR,HP, CoCubes etc to provide training and placement services to its students.
- Approval by UGC
SRIT is affiliated to RGPV, Bhopal (The technical university of Madhya Pradesh ) and RDVV Jabalpur. All courses of RGPV and RDVV are approved by University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
- Approval by State Government
SRIT Group is a privately funded State Institution established through an act of State Legislature of Madhya Pradesh.
- Government of has Madhya Pradesh issued us a no objection certificate to run the SRIT Group.
- Approval by AICTE
All courses of SRIT are Recognized by AICTE(All India Council Of Technical Education) 21, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place,Delhi, 11000 Contact No. -0164 63009868.
- Recognition by Statutory Bodies
RDVV : RDVV(Rani Durgawati Vishwavidalaya) has recognized our postgraduate course (MBA) in management education and approved the various requirements to be satisfied for the award of degree.